Congress & events in cannes
Palais des Festivals
The Beauséjour & SPA hotel is only about a 15 minutes walk from the Palais des Festivals. Located on the Croisette, it owns its global reputation mostly to its Red Carpet. In May of each year, the Cannes Film Festival takes over the city and tabloids worldwide. Professionals in the cinema industry, international stars and up-and-coming actors rub shoulders with the crowd looking for surprising pictures and encounters.
But the Palais des Festivals and Congresses is also welcoming many other international events throughout the year : shows, congresses, festivals… Cannes is indeed an international benchmark thanks to its events based and cultural dynamic.
The Palais des Festivals and Congresses is an indispensable venue thanks to:
- Auditoriums up to 2300 seats
- Sub-committee rooms
- 35 000 m² of exhibition space
- Advanced technologies
- 300 skilled workers
- MIPIM from 12 to15 March
- MIPTV from 08 to 11 April
- FESTIVAL DU FILM from 14 to 25 May
- MIDEM from 04 to 07 June
- CANNES LIONS from 17 to 21 June
- CANNES YACHTING FESTIVAL from 10 to 15 september
- TAX FREE from 30 september to 04 October
- MIPCOM from 14 to 17 october
Cannes became the second city of festivals and conventions in France, just after Paris, through the organisation of prestigious events such as :
- The Cannes Film Festival, that takes place every year for 15 days during May. Professionals in the cinema industry, international stars and up-and-coming actors rub shoulders with the crowd looking for surprising pictures and encounters. Enjoy as much as you like.
- The Midem, yearly international music exhibition, conference and festival dedicated to the global music community – opening by the NRJ Music Awards
- The Mipim, world’s property market, international real estate show for professionals
- The Mapic, leading international retail property market
- The Miptv, largest global distribution market and leading TV & online content development event.
- The Mipcom, international global market for entertainment content across all platforms.
- The Cannes Yachting Festival, the Europe’s largest yacht show