Congress & events in cannes
Palais des Festivals
The Beauséjour & SPA hotel is only about a 15 minutes walk from the Palais des Festivals. Located on the Croisette, it owns its global reputation mostly to its Red Carpet. In May of each year, the Cannes Film Festival takes over the city and tabloids worldwide. Professionals in the cinema industry, international stars and up-and-coming actors rub shoulders with the crowd looking for surprising pictures and encounters.
But the Palais des Festivals and Congresses is also welcoming many other international events throughout the year : shows, congresses, festivals… Cannes is indeed an international benchmark thanks to its events based and cultural dynamic.
The Palais des Festivals and Congresses is an indispensable venue thanks to:
- Auditoriums up to 2300 seats
- Sub-committee rooms
- 35 000 m² of exhibition space
- Advanced technologies
- 300 skilled workers
- MIPIM 14-17 March
- MIPTV 03-06 April
- Cannes Film Festival 17-28 May (few availability)
- Cannes LIONS 118-24 June
- Cannes Yachting Festival 12-17 September
- MIPCOM 16-19 October
- TAX FREE 02-06 October
- MAPIC 15-17 November
- ILTM from 05-07 December
Cannes became the second city of festivals and conventions in France, just after Paris, through the organisation of prestigious events such as :
- The Cannes Film Festival, that takes place every year for 15 days during May. Professionals in the cinema industry, international stars and up-and-coming actors rub shoulders with the crowd looking for surprising pictures and encounters. Enjoy as much as you like.
- The Midem, yearly international music exhibition, conference and festival dedicated to the global music community – opening by the NRJ Music Awards
- The Mipim, world’s property market, international real estate show for professionals
- The Mapic, leading international retail property market
- The Miptv, largest global distribution market and leading TV & online content development event.
- The Mipcom, international global market for entertainment content across all platforms.
- The Cannes Yachting Festival, the Europe’s largest yacht show